Get ready for the easiest, best smelling, most wonderful playdough recipe ever – Kool Aid Playdough Recipe. Come check it out!
We like to use this playdough to strengthen fine motor skills, create sculptures, play kitchen, and with these FREE playdough mats:
- Alphabet Playdough Mats with Writing Practice
- Playdough Count & PLAY mats
- Summer Playdough Counting Mats
- “THR” Word Playdough mats
- Learn the Parts of a Book Playdough Mats
- Fall Playdough Number Mats
- Playdough Subtraction SMASH
- Alphabet PLAYmats – finish the scenes with playdough from A to Z
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Human Body Playdough Mats – play & learn!
Amazing Kool Aid Playdough Recipe
In medium saucepan put:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 TAB cream of tartar
- 1 TAB oil
- add 1 cup water
- sprinkle in 1 package Kool-Aid (whatever color/smell you want)
Cook over medium heat, mixing constantly until it forms a ball.
Put on parchment or wax paper to cool. Squish into ball.
Perfect texture, great consistency, and smells GREAT! I made cherry red above.
This quick-to-make, 5 minutes Amazing Kool Aid Playdough Recipe smells amazing, and lasts seemingly forever!! That means you will be ready to play quickly!