Get ready for the easiest, best smelling, most wonderful playdough recipe ever – Kool Aid Playdough Recipe. Come check it out!
Kool Aid Playdough
In medium saucepan put:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 TAB cream of tartar
- 1 TAB oil
- add 1 cup water
- sprinkle in 1 package Kool-Aid (whatever color/smell you want)
Cook over medium heat, mixing constantly until it forms a ball.
Kool Aid Playdough Recipe
Put on parchment or wax paper to cool. Squish into ball.
Perfect texture, great consistency, and smells GREAT! I made cherry red above.
This quick-to-make, 5 minutes Amazing Kool Aid Playdough Recipe smells amazing, and lasts seemingly forever!! That means you will be ready to play quickly!
Best Playdough Recipe
- Kids will go crazy over this amazing Edible Ice Cream Playdough Recipe
- EASY 2 Ingredient Playdough
- Edible Peppermint Stretch Playdough
- Chocolate Playdough Recipe
- Edible Candy Corn Play Dough Recipe
- Peeps Playdough Recipe