Here is a really cool math games to help 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students practice division with a fun Castle Knight theme. This is a fun activity that goes along great with a Medieval for Kids history lesson.
Post Updated: Post originally published November 5, 2014.
Division Games for 4th Grade
I am always looking for fun ways to practice math! My son is good at math, but he is not quick at his multiplication and division facts. The rest of the math he will learn in school will build upon using these facts. He needs to be able to do them quickly, accurately, and consistently. So I created another division math game so we could practice these essential skills in a FUN way!
Free Division Game
- The board game is 2 sheets of paper taped together.
- Playing cards are also included.
Cool Division Games
Looking for more fun, free printable division games for kids to practice math and gain fluency? You will love these activities:
- Popsicle Division Puzzles
- Division Mini Book
- Deck of Card Division Printable Activity
- Division Math Flashcards
- Baseball Division Math Game
- Candy Corn Multiplication & Division Puzzles
- Free Printable 4th Grade Math Worksheets
- Dive deeper into medieval times with our fun, creative, and free Middle Ages History Unit
Have other children you are homeschooling? You will want to check out our pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten, grade 1 worksheets, grade 2 worksheetsand free alphabet printables. Plus find our history for kids and easy science experiments for kids or all our free printable worksheets for kids.
Download Knight Division Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!