Hello fellow homeschooling family! I just love meeting others who have the same passion for home educating as we do.
Choosing to homeschool our 6 children was the BEST decision we ever made. We have been homeschooling for 10 years – our youngest is 3 and our oldest will be starting high school in the fall and. We love the slower pace lifestyle homeschooling has allowed our family – so many epic road trips, sweet friendships that could be nurtured, and unique opportunities that would have been impossible if we’d had to adhere to a strict school calendar. Plus I’ve loved watching my kids get excited about learning, start reading, and become great thinkers – it has been my privilege to be their mom and teacher all these years. (You can learn more about our family and why we homeschool here if you are interested.)
This website was written FOR YOU!
Seriously, it is all we’ve learned on our journey, activities and ideas to make everyday fun and memorable, recipes for you, plus worksheets and games to make learning EPIC. We have tons, and I really mean TONS of free materials for you to use! Over 1 million free worksheets and games for Prek-8th grade (and growing).
In case you are new here, let me give you a quick tour…..
Click on the navigation bar to quickly get to our main pages:
- Everything HOMESCHOOL – curriculum, tips/tricks, why homeschool, how to homeschool, socialization, and more!
- FREE Worksheets where you can find resources by grade, subject, or scroll down for a mega pictoral list.
- Alphabet worksheets, games, and activities to help 3-8 years olds learn their ABCs and the sounds they make
- Tons of Preschool resources including themed worksheets, letter of the week, play recipes, activities, and more!
- Book Recommendations by grade level including summaries, printable book lists, reading comprehension & more
- Kids Activities (both educational and just for fun) arranged by theme, season, & holiday
- Recipes – our families tried and true favorites to help you make scrumptious meals
- Our family loves all things Disney, and my friends know me as the person to go to when planning a Disney vacation. So I am sharing my tips and tricks with you on this page
And if you are ever lost and need help finding something… the best place to start is entering what you are looking for here and click search!
Remember, to download from our site you scroll to the bottom of the post, click on the TEXT LINK that says >> Download << and the pdf file will open for you to download the freebie. YEP – everything is free!
For now…. let’s start planning some fun kids activities and science experiments to enjoy the beautiful weather!
Fun Summer Activities
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- DIY Lava Lamp
- Pop Rock Science Experiment
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Density Experiment
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Lego DIY Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Sidewalk Chalk Recipe
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!