Take the work and expense out of doing school at home with our VAST collection of free printable worksheets. We not only have over 1 million pages of free worksheets, but we also have lots of hands-on activites, printable games, and more to make learning FUN! You will find educational printables for all ages from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, junior high, and more! 123homeschool4me has the BEST collection of free worksheets. Simply find the worksheets for kids you like and print it for FREE!
Free printable worksheets
When I say we have lot of homeschool worksheets, I really mean it - we have over 1 million pages of printable worksheets. Our worksheets for kids cover:
- Alphabet Letters (including letter recognition, tracing letters, upper and lowercase letters, phonemic awareness,
- ABCs (visual discrimination, crafts, alphabetical order)
- Math Worksheets & Games (counting, tracing numbers, writing numbers, hundreds chart, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, word problems, order of operation, ordinal numbers, patterns, and more)
- English / Language Arts (phonics, creative writing prompts, sentences, digraphs, homophones, digraphs, blends, book reports, book recommendations, parts of speech - noun / verb / adjective / adverb / pronoun, punctuation, nonsense words, and more)
- History / Geography (us states, countries around the world, famous landmarks, printable maps, native americans, early explorers, colonial america, revolutionary war, westward expansion, civil war, and more!)
I have organized this page to make sure parents and teachers can easily find what they are looking for to make learning fun with preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grade 6, grade 7, and grade 8 students.
Free worksheets for kids
Short on time? Here are some of our most popular resources to add to your free homeschool curriculum for preschoolers and K12.
- A to Z Letter Find. These alphabet worksheets help Prek and Kindergarten age kids practice letter recogition of both upper and lowercase letters. Each page has a different theme; these are adorable!
- Solar System Worksheets. Teach K6th about planets, sun, stars and more. Printables include learning planets in order, constellations, moon phases, etc.
- Alphabet Playdough Mats. Kids will have fun learning to form alphabet letters while strengthening hand muscles.
- Telling Time Puzzles. Make it fun for kids to practice telling time with these hands-on math game.
- Printable Maps. Huge pack with blank maps and guided maps of major countries and continents for helping kids learn about geography.
- Candyland Sight Word Game. Print off the sight word cards for the grade you are teaching. These sight words can be used with any Candy land boardgame.
Worksheets for kids
- Countries for Kids. Teach students about 13 countries from around the world as they color maps, flags, and major landmarks to make their own countries book.
- Skip Counting Mazes. Make practicing counting by 2s-10s with these fun math worksheets that have an increasing levels of difficulty.
- Music Note Flashcards. We even have free printables to help kids learn to read notes! These flashcards will help kids gain fluency in recognizing notes on both the treble and bass clef.
- Sandwich Book Report Form. This clever free printable helps kids recal what they have read to work on reading comprehension.
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages. Kids will have fun learning their letters and sounds letters make with these alphabet coloring sheets.
- Alphabet Worksheets. These pages help kids practice letter recognition, tracing letters, beginning sounds, and so much more.
- Money Math Games - lots of fun, clever, and FREE money games and activities for kids.
If you have a specific grade you are looking for, you can see school worksheets by grade by clicking on the thumbnails below :
Or perhaps you want to find free school worksheets by subject - click on a thumbnail below to see just the math, language arts, science, history, etc resources: ** Or see resources by holidays/themes
If you want to browse ALL our printable worksheets for kids in no particular order to make sure you don't miss any hidden gems, star scrolling below. Don't forget to "load more"
You've GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp - super easy and SO cool!
- Exploding Watermelon science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- You will love this colorful Walking Water Experiment
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Experiment
- Kids will be amazes as you change dyed flowers experiment
- Wow your kids with this fun growing crystals for kids
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers Science Project
- Some of our other all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are pop rocks experiment
- Super cool science experiments with balloons and water.
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- kids will be amazed with this learn how to make a battery project
- Learn more about animals with these free printable my animal report forms
- Simple why do leaves change color in the fall science project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a volcano project
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Easy-to-Make Air Pressure Experiments
- Amazing, heat sensitive, color changing slime
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Science Experiment
- 100 Incredible Food Experiments for kids (arranged by type of science)
- This super cool DIY Zipline is made from Lego!Worksheets for Kids
Trying to figure out how to start homeschooling? Other than our free homeschool printables, here are tons of great articles on how to homeschool - whether you are new to the whole concept or have homeschooled several years. We have tips and resources for all ages form preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grad 6, grade 7, grade 8, and high school too!
- How we Homeschool in 15 Hours a Week
- How to Choose a Homeschool Curriculum
- Is a Boxed Curriculum Right for You?
- Curriculum Choices Year by Year
- Homeschooling 101
- Should I Homeschool my Kids?
- 25 Reasons Why We LOVE Homeschooling
- Free Homeschool Forms
- FREE Homeschool Report Cards
- Getting Social in Your Homeschool
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, hands-on countries for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!