Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age children will love making their very own Valentines Day Numbers Book. This free printable book includes a space to build the number using conversation hearts, tracing the number, and a counting mat to practice counting that many conversation hearts.
Help kids build a solid math foundation by helping them learn to make their numbers and count from 1-20! With this solid foundation, Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age children will be ready to tackle all the math that is built up from there!
This activity combines kids love of tactile learning with manipulatives with Valentines Day candy that makes learning extra fun! Students will be excited to practice counting using conversation heart candy.
Valentines Day Printable
Valentines Day Worksheets
HINT: To assemble the book leave the pages stacked. Now cut them down the middle and simple put the top stack over the bottom stack to get your book in order quickly!
There are lots of ways you can use this Alphabet Book:
- Make a Number Book
- Laminate 1/2 pages and use with dry erase markers for a reusable activity
- Cover the heart dot-to-do spaces with conversation hearts for some tactile learning
- Color in the heart spots
- Counting Heart Options: Use tactile objects like conversation hearts or have your child draw pictures, use stickers, bingo stamps, etc.
- Fill the counting heart with magazine cut-outs of that number
Valentines Day Printables
- For more practice tracing alphabet letters during February try this Free Valentines Day Printable Alphabet Book
- Practice letter recognition with these Conversation Heart Letter Find Worksheets or these Valentines day Cookie Alphabet Worksheets.
- Looking for more activities to do with your leftover Converstaion Heart candies? Try these Free Valentine’s Day Alphabet Book or Hands on Valentine’s Day Candy Box Math
- Valentines Day Math with Snap Cubes
- These FREE Valentines Day Worksheets will help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with prek and kinders
- Looking for a super cute printable Valentines Day craft for young kids? Try our Heart cactust craft, heart fish craft, or this Valentines Day Math Craft that helps kids practice addition and subtraction.
- CVC Words Activity with Conversation Hearts Printable
- Practice number recognition as you reveal mystery pictures with these Color by Number Worksheets, Color by Hundreds Chart,
- Prepare Valentines to send out with this clever upper and lowercase letters matching activity
- Printable Valentine’s Day Clip Cards (Numbers 11-20)
- Chocolate Box Sight Words Activity perfect for February
- Work on strengthening hand muscles and improving coordination with these Valentines Day Tracing Pages or these simple Valentines Day Symmetry Drawing Prompts
- Color by Sight Words worksheets are great for working on reading fluency
- If your student is working on improving multiplication you don’t want to miss this Heart Multiplication Lacing Game that is self checking!
- Valentine’s Day Counting Cards
- Rhyming Hearts Cut & Paste Worksheets
Plus don’t miss this OUTRAGEOUSLY fun and simple Valentines Science Activity.
Download Valentines Day Numbers Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!