The school year is coming to a close and those summer calendars are quickly filling up. What are your children looking forward to this summer? Find out with this printable book that allows them to jot down their ideas for summer fun.
Summer Fun Planning Printable
Young writers can create their own book about summer fun with this easy printable. If they aren’t old enough to write independently, they can dictate to an adult. There’s a page where children can complete an acrostic poem about summer. (Acrostic poems are poems where each line begins with a letter that spells out a word.)
On the following pages, children can answer questions about what new things do they want to learn and what crafts they want to make. They can also detail which types of things they’d like to do or places they’d like to visit.
There’s also a page where kids can make a list of movies to see and books to read, as well as a summer reading log.
- Summer Fun
- book printable
- Print out the Summer Fun book. (To save paper and get images on front/back on pages, choose the printing option Print on Both Sides/Flip Pages on Short Edge.)
- Assemble books, fold in half, and staple twice to bind.
Download Summer Fun Planning Printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!