Fall is a fun time of the year as it creates lots of fun opportunities for learning. This Pumpkin Life Cycle Printable Pack contains a variety of literacy and math activities that all revolve around pumpkins.
Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets
This 69-page printable Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets contains activities for Kindergarten and Preschool as well as for older children in first grade and 2nd grade too.
Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets for Preschool / Kindergarten
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Pumpkin Life Cycle – Write the life cycle in order.
- Pumpkin Life Cycle – Cut and Paste in order.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
Pumpkin Worksheets for 1st-3rd Grade
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Write the Words – Practice writing the words in your best handwriting.
- Color / Colour by Number – Color the pictures, using the correct colors.
- Counting Sequence – Learn to count in 1’s, 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s and 6’s.
- What I Know about Pumpkins – Record what you already know about Pumpkins.
- What I want to learn about Pumpkins – Record what you want to learn about Pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Writing Pages – Students can research each part of the pumpkin life cycle and record what they have learnt or they can write a story about each part of the life cycle.
- What time will the Pumpkins be ready to harvest? – Practice reading the time on analogue clocks.
- Let’s Add! – Add and write the answers.
- I can subtract! – Subtract and write the answers.
- Singular or Plural? – Write the words listed at the bottom on the page in the correct columns.
- Pumpkins Can, Have and Are – Write about the unique features that pumpkins have in each column.
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Word Search – Can you find all the words?
- I can grow and pumpkin… – Research how to grow pumpkins and write the steps on how it is done.
- Nouns or Verbs? – Cut out the words at the bottom on the page and glue in the correct columns.
- My Favourite Pumpkin Recipe – What is your favourite pumpkin recipe? Write it out and then make it.
Pumpkin Activities for Kids
- Pumpkin Word Family Sliders
- 35 Pumpkin Crafts & Kids Activities
- Pumpkin Goop
- Pumpkin Craft for Big Kids
- Order of Operation Pumpkin Puzzles
Download Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.