Practice counting to 100 with this fun math activity. You can also use different engines to help kids practice counting by 1s, 2s, 5s, and 10s.
More FREE Counting Printables
- Do-a-Dot Marker Counting 1-10
- Monster Googly Eyes: Count to 20
- Catch 20 Bugs Counting game
- Low Prep Count to 100 Game
- Count to 20 Fruit Clip Cards
- Writing Numbers 0-20 Worksheets
- Printable Skip Counting Worksheets (2s-10s)
- CUTE Skip Counting Posters
- Fun Skip Counting Write & Wipe Clip Cards
- Skip Counting Puzzles
- See all of our 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Number Train Printable
Does your child love trains? Here is a fun way for train lovers to practice counting and skip counting with this number trains activity. Whether you are practicing counting to 10, counting to 20, counting to 50, counting t0 100 or skip counting by 10s, 2s, 5s, 1s, odds, or evens – they are all covered making this a great homeschool math activity for preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade.
I created this fun math activity to help my kiddos (3-7 years) learn some key math skills & practice them in a fun way! You can build various trains depending on the age/skill of your child.
Start out by printing (on cardstock or laminate for durability) the train that corresponds with the skill you are wanting work on:
- Counting 10- (PreK)
- Counting 1-20 (PreK/K)
- counting 1-30 (PreK/K)
- Counting 1-50 (PreK/K)
- Counting 1-100 (K/1st)
- Counting by 2s (1-50 K / 1-100 1st)
- Counting by 5s (1-50 K /1 –100 1st)
- Counting by 10s (1-50 K /1 –100 1st)
- Odd Numbers (1st)
- Even Numbers (1st)
Counting 1 to 100
Now that you have the correct pieces ready, have your student pick the correct engine for the counting they are practicing. Then have them put the train cars in order to count to 100, count to 20, skip count by 2s, skip count by 5s, skip count by 10, or any of the other many included engines to choose from.
This is such a fun, hands on activity to help kids practice counting!
Download FREE Number Trains
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!