Cute little frogs make this addition game a fun math game kids are eager top play.
Other FREE Addition Activities for Kids
- Addition Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- Fall Sticker Addition Math Worksheets
- Dinosaur Ten Frame Addition
- Candy Corn Addition Puzzles
- Gumball Addition Worksheets
- Spring Addition Puzzles
- Math Mysteries with Addition & Subtraction
- Gingerbread Addition Game
- Printable Addition Mini Book
- Clever Deck of Cards Addition Worksheets
- Thanksgiving Color by Addition
- Princess Addition Flashcards
- Addition & Subtraction withing 5 Game
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Ladybug Addition Game
Frog Addition Game
As I prepared for our farm week, I made some new printables to teach with our new theme. I created this Frog Addition Game to help my kids practice adding numbers 0-20 in a fun, playful. way.
- Print file in color, preferably on cardstock or laminate for durability.
- Cut out the frogs & lily pads
- Have your child add up the numbers on the frog (you can use manipulatives such as pom poms, rocks, abacus, etc. to help).
- Put The frog on the correct lily pad (1-20).
- There will be multiple frogs per lily pad.
Download Frog Addition Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!