Kids will have fun practicing their spelling words which practicing adding up money at the same time. This FREE Bankable Spelling Activity is a great activity for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4thg grade kids.
Free Spelling Activity
This FREE Bankable Spelling Activity is such a fun, clever activity that combines spelling and counting money for a multi-disciplinary activity. These worksheets are a great way for elementary age kids in 2nd-5th grade to practice.
Kids will feel like detectives as they use the code to add up how much each word is worth.
Counting Money Activities
There are various money worksheets to accommodate a different number of spelling words.
We like to laminate ours so they can be used with dry erase markers over and over again. You may also want to have some coins on hand for kids to count as they add up how much each spelling word is worth.
At the end kids compare their words to find out word costs the most and which one costs the least.
More Math Games for Kids
- 2nd Grade Mad Minutes
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Aquarium Fish Subtraction File Folder Math Game
- Christmas Solve & Stamp (Addition & Subtraction)
- Deck of Cards: Addition
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Home Run Division Math Game
- Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication & Division
- Knights Division Quest
- Leap Frog Multiplication game
- Skip Counting Paths (2s-8s)
Download FREE Bankable Spelling Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Teaching in the Tongass and Scrappin Doodles #94836 and Kelley Benefield
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!