What kid doesn’t love gum balls? My kids all love them. Even my preschooler who is not allowed to eat them. She loves this Alphabet Gumballs Matching Activity for uppercase and lowercase letters. This is an easy prep activity that your preschoolers will love.
FREE Alphabet Activities
- ALPHABET Bingo Marker Mystery Puzzles
- Disney Alphabet Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Fun Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats
- Simple Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Find
- Phonics Coloring Pages
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Free Alphabet Practice Worksheets
- Cute Alphabet Mini Books
- Ice Cream Upper / Lower Case match
Alphabet Gumballs Matching Activity
These FREE Alphabet Gumballs Matching Activity is such a fun way for preschool and kindergarten age kids to practice differentiating uppercase and lowercase letters.
Supplies needed for the Gum Ball Alphabet Matching Activity:
- Paper or card stock
- laminator & pouches
First, print the alphabet cards, laminate and cut apart. Next, allow your child to match the uppercase letters to the lowercase letters. If your child is in the beginning stages of learning her letters, limit the selections to less than 5 letters at a time and increase as their knowledge increases.
Alphabetical Order with Gumball Letters
You can also use these cards to work on alphabetical order. Have your child put all the letters in alphabetical order.
HINT: You can take just a section of letters at a time to make it not too challenging.
Which Comes Next Gumball ABCs
Yet another activity is practicing what comes next. Start out by putting some of the Gumball ABCs in order. Then, with your child’s eyes covered, remove 1-3 cards. Finally, have your child figure out which letters are missing.
There are lots of options for using the cards!
Alphabet Books for Kids
Download FREE Alphabet Gumballs Matching Activity
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.