Just because it is summer doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! In fact, there are lots of really FUN ways to learn during the summer! The kids LOVE water balloons so we decided to make water balloons educational!
Summer Activities for Kids
- 60 Creative Ways for Kids to Paint
- Squirt Gun Painting
- 29 Butterfly Crafts
- 30 Fun Things to do with Balloons
- 12 Bird Feeder Crafts
- Spin Art Spring Flower Craft
- 40 Zoo Animal Crafts
- 30 Pool Noodle Activities
- Tips for Gardening with Kids
- Slime Suncatcher
- Washable Driveway Spray Paint
- 30 Days of Popsicles
- 107 Must Do Summer Activities for Kids Bucket Lists
- How to Make GIANT Bubbles
- Marshmallow Shooter Kids Activity (over 30 feet!)
- 15 Puffy Paint Recipes & 45 Projects
- 28 Ice Activities for Kids
Educational Water Balloons
Water Balloon ABCs
Minnie had a balloon for each letter of the alphabet. I would call out a letter and she would find that letter and throw it at Daddy. If your kids already know the letters well try saying a word and having them find the letter it starts will. For example Zebra; your child would find the letter Z.
Sight Word water Balloons
Learning Colors with Water Balloons
Tinker bell had her own basket with 5 water balloons. She had a GREAT time carrying them around and had fun popping them on herself! Depending on the age of your tot you could reinforce colors, counting, or draw shapes on them.
So glad Daddy works from home to have fun lunch breaks with us! Besides, if Daddy wasn’t home you know who they’d want to throw balloons at….. yep- ME!