Help kids practice CVC words with short e vowels with this free printable CVC Short e Words Booklet that allows preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade kids to practice sounding out and spelling 17 CVC words color, cut and paste, and writing.
Kindergarten Math Activities
- 100s chart
- Addition Mini Book (Adding 0-12)
- Blueberry Muffin Math
- Doggy Addition File Folder Game
- Flower Number Bonds Activity
- Gumball Math: Addition & Subtraction
- House Fact Families
- Kindergarten Mitten Match
- Kindergarten Number Practice 1-20
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Playdough PLAY Mat – Numbers
- Safari Count to 30 Game
- Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
CVC Short e Words Booklet
These fun to make FREE CVC Short e Words Booklets are such a fun way for kids to practice sounding out simple words to make a little reader. To complete the activity, simply print all 7 pages in black and white. Cut apart and staple together where indicated.
Kids can practice CVC words as they color the picture, cut & paste the letters to practice the CVC words, and write the word to practice forming letters and words.
This is a fun, no prep activity for preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade kids.
Download CVC Short e Words Booklet
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!