Help Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade kids practice discriminating between different coins with this fun Color the Coins Money Worksheets.
FREE Money Activities for Kids
- Hungry Caterpillars Money Game
- Mini Golf Money Practice
- 25 Fun Money Math Activities
- Printable Money Puzzles
- Carnival Subtraction Money Game
- Robot Money Practice for Kids
- Grocery Task Cards Money Activity
- Money Cut & Paste Worksheets
Color the Coins Money Worksheets
Help kids learn to recognize American money: half dollar, quarter, dime, nickel, and penny.
These fun money worksheets are great for coin recognition for Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade kids.
Just print the money worksheets and color to practice recognizing coins. To mix it up your child could place pretend coins on top of the coins instead.
They are various worksheets to help kids learn to identify by sides of half dollars, quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies, and all of them together.
Download Color the Coins Money Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Teaching in the Tongass and Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!