Help Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade kids practice discriminating between different coins with this fun Color the Coins Money Worksheets.
Whether you are a parent and your child needs a little extra practice identifying American money or you are a teacher who is looking for a no prep activity for seat work or math center -you will love these NO PREP math worksheets for prek, kindergartners, and grade 1.
Help kids learn to recognize American money: half dollar, quarter, dime, nickel, and penny.
These fun money worksheets are great for coin recognition for Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade kids.
Just print the color the coins worksheets to practice recognizing coins. To mix it up your child could place pretend coins on top of the coins instead.
They are various coin worksheets to help kids learn to identify by sides of half dollars, quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies, and all of them together.
Looking for more fun, free printable Counting Money Worksheets and games to make practicing counting American money.
- Hungry Caterpillars Money Game
- Mini Golf Money Practice
- 25 Fun Money Math Activities
- Printable Money Puzzles
- Carnival Subtraction Money Game
- Robot Money Practice for Kids
- Grocery Task Cards Money Activity
- Money Cut & Paste Worksheets
Don’t miss all our amazing grade 1 worksheets and first grade activities with 300,000+ different ideas to make learning FUN! Or sneak in some seasonal kids activities to make the most of these precious early years!
Have other children you are homeschooling? You will want to check out our pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten and free alphabet printables. Plus find our history for kids and easy science experiments for kids or all our free printable worksheets for kids.
Download Color the Coins Money Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Teaching in the Tongass and Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!