I am so excited to share my first ebook with you! I’ve been working on this for over a year and am thrilled with the 100+ Christmas Crafts, Activities, and recipes I’ve included. My main goal is to help families slow down and enjoy the Christmas season together.
Christmas Crafts for Kids
This book was created to do all the planning for you so that even the busiest families can squeeze in time to celebrate Christmas together. You will find engaging crafts, clever recipes, and fun activities for your whole family to enjoy together from ages 2-12 years old.
What are people saying about Christmas Crafts for Kids?
Reader Reviews of Christmas Crafts for Kids:
I am very impressed with it …… That is a good book!!! – from reader Heather
I’ve always loved Christmas and books so this was a winning combination. – from reader Shirley
The projects look doable for my preschooler but there are several options for each day which means this book will grow with my kids. I can see using this book for many Christmases to come. – from reader Lindsay
Well planned, organized book with lots of great ideas. – from reader Michelle
Kid Blogger Reviews of Christmas Crafts for Kids
- This Reading Mama’s Review – “It’s flexible…..comprehensive….and literacy based…”
- The Measured Mom – ” giant resource for families looking to slow down and cherish their time together”
- Crystal’s Tiny Treasures Review – “…there are so many [options]! I look forward to trying them out with my family over the next few years.”
- Crafty Moms Share Review “I love [that] it is written to help you keep Christmas and family in Christmas and not get into the commercialism of society. “
- For This Season “This book is so well laid out that I don’t feel like I need to do anything to prepare for the crafts, making me a less stressed mommy! … I expect we will do about a dozen crafts this Advent season, leaving close to 100 more we can do next year, or the year after! I highly recommend Christmas Crafts for Kids!”
- Buy it as an ebook $9.99 sale $7.99 – The ebook will work on an electronic device such as ipad, kindle, nook, AND your home computer.
- Order a print version of the book – $24.99 – You can now order a professionally printed 168 page, soft cover book.
- Buy ebook + Add on Printable Pack Combo – $15.00 sale $12.00
- Printable Ornaments to Color – You will get one black and white ornament for every day that corresponds to the day’s Children’s Book selection. These are great for younger learners and/or for busy days when you can’t get to an activity
- 3 Printable Countdown Calendars – These three unique countdown calendars coordinate with the Children’s book selections to help your children count down to Christmas in a fun, engaging way.
- 3 Additional Activities – Three new (not included in the book) activities to add the print & go convenience option to Days 5, 20, and 23.