1st grade and 2nd Grade kids will have fun practice addition and subtraction with these fun Candy Corn Addition & Subtraction Puzzles! This is such a fun fall themed learning activity to practice math.
More Subtraction Practice for Kids
- 2nd Grade Mad Minutes
- Aquarium Fish Subtraction File Folder Math Game
- Patriotic Subtraction Mats
- Gumball Addition & Subtraction FUN
- Deck of Cards: Subtraction
- Candy Corn Math Puzzles
- Math Mysteries
- Hot Chocolate Math: Addition & Subtraction
- Toy Story Subtraction Flashcards
- Subtraction Bingo Math Game
Candy Corn Addition & Subtraction Puzzles
Kids need lots of practice to get good at math. Why not make practicing addition and subtraction into a cool math games for 1st & 2nd grade students with this fun, seasonal kids activity?
Just print on cardstock (for durability) and cut out the candy corn and then cut apart the different colors.
To play kids just need to solve the addition and subtractions equations and put them together with the correct answer to complete the puzzle.
There are 18 puzzles in all.
More Candy Corn Activities for Kids
- Free Candy Corn Sight Word Mats
- Edible Candy Corn Playdough
- Alphabet Candy Corn Mats
- Phonics Candy Corn Puzzles
- 28 Candy Corn Activities for Kids
- Candy Corn Catapults
- Multiplication & Division Candy Corn Puzzles
Download Candy Corn Addition & Subtraction Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!