Looking for a fun way to practice dolche sight word with kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade homeschool students? Here is a fun and FREE Bug Sight word game you can print and play today!
Homeschooling with FREE Printable Game
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Vowel Shapes Game
- Habitat Adventure Game
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- Roll into Geography Game
- Doggy Addition Game
- Punctuation Car File Folder Game
- Smore Sentence Card Game
- Oregon Trail Skip Counting Game
- Marshmallow Incident’s Noun / Verb Sort Game
- Subtraction Aquarium Fish Game
- Sight Word BINGO
- Noun / Verb Food Sorting Game
Bug Sight Words Game
I wanted to make a fun way for Goofy to practice/learn sight words. So as we were having an I is for Insect week – I made a Bug Reading Game. He had a LOT of fun & got lots of great practice too!
Simple print them in color on cardstock and then cut apart the squares.
Now put them in a bag, or if you have a bug catcher like we did – use that! I got ours at the Target dollar section!!
Then on your turn draw a bug. If you read the word correctly you get to keep it. If you get a bee you get stung & you ‘drop’ all your other bugs. You now have 0. The object is to have the most bugs at the end of the game. HINT: If you have kids in multiple ages try printing the bug cards on different color cardstock so children will pick the correct color (difficulty) words.
Download FREE Bug Sight Word Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!