Make spelling tests fun with these super cute, free printable spelling test for kids. Fun Lego printables make taking a weekly speling test fun for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students. We have various printable templates for these lego spelling worksheets for 10, 15, or 20 words with dictation. Simply download pdf file with free spelling test pages and you are ready for Friday!
Spelling Test for Kids
Spelling tests are a simple, easy way to asses how well children are learning to spell words. But even dully tasks like taking a spelling word test can be made fun and engaging when you add lego spelling to your spelling test for kids! Simply print whichever options works best for your grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students. These spelling test for kids pages will work with any spelling word list for parents, teachers, or homeschoolers!
Free Spelling Test
All 14 Lego spelling tests use black & white clipart to help you save on ink costs! These can also be laminated and used with a dry erase marker to further save on printing costs!
These brick spelling tests work for 10, 15, or 20 words with or without sentence dictation. These Spelling Tests work with any spelling list no matter what spelling or language arts curriculum your homeschooling family uses.
Spelling Games for Kids
Looking for more fun, clever spelling activities? You will love these resources:
- Short and Long Vowel Worskheets for hands-on Spelling Practice
- Fun, Secret Code Spelling Worskheet
- Consonant Cluster Spelling Practice
- Hands-on Spelling Practice with Mini Cups
- 25 spelling activities for kids
- Lego spelling activities for kids
- Sensory spelling activities for kids
- Free Kindergarten spelling words Printable
- Dart Gun spelling activities for kids
Looking for more free lego printables for kids of all ages? Try these resources
- Numbers Mats using Lego bricks
- Lego Famous Landmarks Challenge Cards
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards
- Tons of Lego themed printable spelling tests
- Lego Printables
- Try making a Lego Zipling
- Teaching Fractions with Lego
- Learning the Books of the Bible with Lego
- Lego All About Me Printable
- Lego Minifigure Spelling Game
- Journaling with Lego is a fun creative writing idea
- Build a Sentence with Lego
- Lego Electricity Project
- Non Newtonian Experiment with Lego
- Lego Volcano Science Experiment
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego
Spelling Test for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
- Clipart purchased and used with permission from Ninja Mom Designs.
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!