Free printable brick style spelling test for homeschoolers in 1st-6th grade. Each spelling test is for 10, 15, or 20 words with dictation. This is just one of our many FREE Worksheets for Kids!
More Lego Fun!
- DIY Lego Travel Case
- Lego Storage Solutions
- Homeschooling with Legos
- FREE Printable Number Mats (we use them with Legos)
Spelling tests are a simple, easy way to asses how well children are learning to spell words.
We like to make every subject as fun as possible. So I made it into a lego games with these Lego Inspired Spelling tests for Kindergarten- 6th graders to make spelling tests into a fun spelling games.
These brick spelling tests work for 10, 15, or 20 words with or without sentence dictation. These Spelling Tests work with any spelling list no matter what spelling or language arts curriculum your homeschooling family uses.
Note: All 14 Lego spelling tests use black & white clipart to help you save on ink costs! These can also be laminated and used with a dry erase marker to further save on printing costs!
Download Spelling Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Clipart purchased and used with permission f
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!