Kids will have fun practicing identifying uppercase and lowercase letters with these ADORABLE, free printable Letter Find worksheets. Each alphabet worksheet has a different theme for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age kids to have fun working on letter recognition!
Letter Recognition Worksheets
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love these super cute alphabet worksheets that help students learn their ABCs, work on visual discrimination, and have fun strengthening hand muscles they will need to begin writing. Use These letter recognition printables for helping toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age kids practice identifying upper and lowercase letters. Kids will love the clever themes for each of these letter worksheets. There is a different theme for each alphabet letter from A to Z.
Find the Letter Worksheets
Kids will LOVE these super cute abc printables – each has it’s own theme! Simply print the pages you are working on in your classroom, homeschooling, daycare, letter of the week curriculum, as extra practice, or for summer learning. Each page is mostly in black and white to save on ink, but the featured image is in color to make it pop and be extra fun for kids.
HINT: You can save on printing costs by laminating the pages or sticking them in a page protector and using with a dry erase marker to make this activity reusable and perfect for a literacy center.
Students will locate the capital and lowercase letters featured on the worksheet and color them with crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, etc. Alternatively you can laminate the sheets and have students mark letters with playdough, dry erase markers, mini erasers, lego blocks, etc. This is such a fun, letter recognition activity for toddlers, prek, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- A is for apple
- B is for ball
- C is for candy
- D is for donut
- E is for envelope
- F is for fish
- G is for gumball
- H is for hen
- I is for ice cream
- J is for jelly bean
- K is for key
- L is for leaves
- M is for mitten
- N is for nest
- O is for octopus
- P is for popcorn
- Q is for queen
- R is for rain
- S is for strawberry
- T is for tie
- U is for umbrella
- V is for vest
- W is for watermelon
- X is for xylophone
- Y is for yarn
- Z is for zipper
You can grab these super cute abc worksheets at the bottom of the post. Plus we have lots of other resources to help you teach young children thir ABCs! We have lots of fun preschool worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, and alphabet worksheets; plus they are all FREE! We want to make it easy and fun for kids to learn.
- We have over 2000+ pages of Free Alphabet Printables to make learning fun – I bet we have what you are looking for!
- These fun Duplo Alphabet Mats are a great way for kids to practice forming letter and tracing letters too
- Our hugely popular Alphabet Printable Hats – one for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z.
- Kids will have fun learning their letters with these Maze ABC Printables
- Build letters with these Popsicle Stick Letter Builders
- This free printable Letter Builder activity is a great way for kids to understand how to make letters of the alphabet
- Practice matching Upper and Lowercase Letters with these free Alphabet Puzzles
- Looking for some new Favorite Alphabet Books? We’ve got some great recommendations
- These popular Alphabet Coloring Pages are great for bulding vocabulary and phonemic awareness
- Kids LOVE using Do a Dot Printables to practice making their letters
- This clever Alphabet Soup Printable Activity is sure to be a hit with young learners
- Work on letter recognition while strengthening fine motor skills with these adorable, free printable alphabet crafts
- Spring Shower Letter Matching activity
- Kids will build vocabulary as they make & read their own Alphabet Printable Mini Books
- Practicing forming lettesr with these Sandcastle Letter Tracing printables
- Fun Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great way to learn while playing and strengthening hand muscles
- Use fruit loops (or M&M, cheerios, etc.) to work on 1:1 correspondence and build letters with these Snack Alphabet Mats
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download FREE Letter Recognition Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!