Are you looking for some some fun, unique ways to decorate Easter Eggs with kids? Here are 7 Fun Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs.
Free Easter Printables for Kids
- Free Easter Egg Alphabet Tracing
- Easter Word Families Activity
- Cute Easter Count to 20 Math Puzzles
- Simple Easter Tracing Pages
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Fun Easter Mazes
- Hundreds Chart Easter Coloring
- Easter Sight Word Mazes
- Phonics Easter Eggs
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Basket Math Challenge
Fun Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
We are always looking for new fun and exciting ways to decorate our Easter Eggs. Here are a few of our favorites, Fun Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs.
Glue dots & Glitter Easter Eggs
Just stick on glue dots and let your toddler or preschooler roll them in glitter. Simple, but fun and beautiful!
Silly Faces Easter Eggs
Angry Birds Easter Eggs
Painted Easter Eggs
Tape Resist Cross Easter Eggs
Classically dyed Easter Eggs
Egg Shell Mosaic Easter Eggs