What better way to start a back to school theme for toddler, preschool, kindergarten or 1st grade than with classic author Dr. Seuss. Here are 25 unique, fun-to-make Dr. Seuss Crafts for kids.
Dr. Seuss Crafts
We love Dr. Seuss books.
Dr. Seuss books are silly, funny, and perfect for early readers. They are made up mostly of Dolch Sight Words and include word patterns (rhyming and word families) that help early readers.
So whether you are doing a complete Dr. Seuss weekly theme ae preparing for Dr. Seuss Day or are just planning a book craft, here are 25 Dr. Seuss Crafts from Play Ideas your kids will love.
PreK / Kindergarten Word Play
- Hershey Kiss Word Families
- Kindergarten Sliders
- Word Family Sliders (color, cut, slide and READ!)
- Crazy Roads Sight Words Game
- Alphabet Book, Cut & Paste
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Phonics Coloring Sheets
- Reading the Easy Way 2 – Kindergarten Dolch Sight Word 12 week Reading Program (6 sight words games, 32 sight words worksheets, 10 sight word readers, and more!)