Unifix Cubes are a math manipulative staple for homeschoolers and classrooms alike.
But they are so much more than a counting / grouping tool!
Here are 12 math activities with Unifix cubes from The Measured Mom to make sure you make the most of this amazing manipulative.
More Math Activities for Kindergarteners
- 100s chart
- Blueberry Muffin Math
- Critical Thinking Skills with Velcro Craft Sticks
- Deck of Cards: Addition
- Flower Number Bonds Activity
- Hoppy Frog Math (basic addition 1-10)
- Kindergarten Number Practice 1-20
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Spring Bird Addition File Folder Game
- Addition Mini Book