This blog is filled with resources for Preschool, Kindergarten, and K12 homeschoolers. You will find lots of craft ideas, loads of FREE printables,kids activities, seasonal fun, vacation ideas, alphabet fun, math games, and so much more!
Get to Know the Woman Behind www.123homeschool4me.comAllow me to introduce myself! My name is Beth.
First and foremost, I am a child of the risen Lord! I mostly grew up in Madrid, Spain where my parents served as missionaries. Yep – I speak Spanish fluently! As a result, I love traveling and exploring the world. I met my best friend and husband-to-be in college. We graduated college, got married, and in a couple years we were blessed with our first child! We live in the Midwest of the United States in suburbia, although I think a 5-10 acre sustenance farm would be ideal! I love to sing (Alto’s Rule!), work in our churches children’s ministry, cook, hang out with friends, play board games, snuggle up with hubby, travel, garden, and hang out with my family. I am a blessed woman!
Here are the people you will see a lot of in my blog! To protect their anonymity I refer to my oldest son as Goofy (2nd grade), middle daughter as Minnie (Kindergarten), and my youngest is Tinker Bell (3 years old). My hubby and I have been married for 12 years and I can honestly say I love this man more each and every year that passes.
123 Homeschool 4 Me's HomeschoolI never planned to home school! But when my husband asked if we were going to home school I felt like I owed it to him to research it. After months of scouring every book I could get my hands on trying to prove why we shouldn't home school I actually realized not only was it a valid choice, but that God was softening my heart and I found myself wanting to home school. The first year was a little overwhelming, keeping it all organized is an ongoing thing, and trying to fit all my Mom, Wife, Friend, and Teacher responsibilities can require a little juggling – but I LOVE it! I am so glad we are homeschooling and I hope we get the PRIVILEGE of home educating our children for many, many years more!
- Homeschooling 101 (the ultimate guide to starting to home school)
- Our School Room (just in case you wanted to be a fly on the wall)
- Our Workboxes (home school organizational system that works for us)
- Our Homeschool Plan (2012-2012 plan with curriculum choices)
New to 123 Homeschool 4 Me? Start HERE!Whenever you find a new blog it can seem vey overwhelming. I have worked to make this blog as easy to navigate as possible. You will find the blue drop down menus above to be a great way to find major areas you are looking for. But here are some key categories to get you started:
Most Popular Posts:
- Ultimate Guide to Disney World from a Mom that's been there done that (huge ongoing series)
- FREE Monthly Family Meal Plan (includes 4 weeks of menus, recipes, and weekly printable grocery list)
- A to Z Preschool Units
- 200+ Free Printables by Subject
- FREE Preschool Packs by Topic
- The ABCs of Raising a Healthy Kid
- Reading the Easy Way (Dolch Sight Word based 12 week Preschool Reading Program)