The warm weather brings bugs and insects and while they are creepy in my eyes, my kids love bugs. Especially my boys; they spend their days following and rescuing ants. My son traps flies he finds in the house and releases them outside. Spiders get left alone since they help catch other bugs. This time of the year is a great time to explore the backyard to see what other little creatures you can find.
If you have a garden, there are plenty pill bugs and earthworms to investigate. Our favorite is the ladybug, it's the least ickiest, at least in my eyes. They don't bite or hurt you so they're a favorite bug to follow around. Science worksheets are a great way to keep the learning going when you're indoors.
I know my kids always come up with the best questions when we're outdoors and I don't always have the answer to them. When we're inside we can spend our time looking up facts and answer questions I wasn't able to earlier.
- Life cycle of the ladybug
- Ladybug anatomy
- Life cycle 3 part cards
- Letter L dot coloring page
- 4 writing pages
Life Cycle of a Ladybug Supplies
- Cardstock (optional)
- Dot Markers or Bingo dabbers
Remember that worksheets are only one part of the learning process. Ladybugs are fun when they are studied in person, have them keep a bug journal or draw pictures of the bugs they see.
Animal Life Cycles
- Life Cycle of a Butterfly Worksheets
- Frog Lifecycle
- Chicken Life Cycle
- Ocean Animals Food Chain Printables
Download Ladybug Life Cycle WorksheetsBefore you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Monique is a homeschooling mom to 3 kiddos, website designer and biology graduate. She blogs at Living Life and Learning, where she shares homeschooling tips, educational printables and ideas for moms. You can find her on Pinterest, Facebook,Instagram, Twitter or Google+.