Note: I received a copy of this book for a chance to evaluate it myself. All opinions expressed below are completely my own.
If you are like most moms, you are always looking for fun creative kids activities. As our kids get to be preschool or kindergarten age kids we realize how smart and curious kids naturally are and we are looking for educational activities too to our repertoire.
I love The Curious Kids’s Science Book because it not only contains 100s of fun, creative hands on science experiments for kids, but it is so easy to use. Here are the chapters it includes:
- Plants and Seeds
- Water and Ice
- Mold, Bacteria, and Fungus
- Food and Candy
- Baking Soda and Vinegar
- Environmental Science
- Living Things
- bright, clear pictures (unusual in science experiment books that usually include a sketch at best)
- materials needed checklist before each activity
- guides you through the whole process from what to expect, helping kids make a hypothesis, and helpful hints
- real life application and extension ideas
- But my favorite may just be the little blue box at the end of most experiments that shows a real kid who tested the experiment and their findings.
If you are giving this book as a gift for grandkids, cousins, or even your own kids, make sure you check out the DIY Science Kit Gift for Kids