Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.
I just love the feel of the crisp air while I take a walk. Even raking the colorful leaves is a memorable part of the season! It's also the time I like to start pulling out my favorite recipes for soups and stews in the fall. When the temperature cools, it's time to enjoy more comforting dishes.
Try a few of these soups and stews for fall - perhaps you'll find a new family favorite!
25 Soups and Stews for Fall
When the air gets colder and the leaves start changing, it's time to cover up the grill and pull out the soup bowls and spoons! These soups and stews for fall are a perfect cold-weather meal. Add a side salad and some nice buttery rolls and you have a perfect meal to enjoy this season.
- Black Bean & Corn Soup from A Simple Pantry
- Best Tomato Soup Recipe from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Curried Chicken & Sweet Potato Stew from Family, Food & Travel
- Homemade Beef Stew from The Good Mama
- Jalapeno Popper Soup from Busy-at-Home
- Thanksgiving Leftover Soup from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Green Chicken Taco Soup from Flour On My Face
- Stuffed Pepper Stew from Domestic Mommyhood
- Early Autumn Stew from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Chicken Noodle Soup from See Vanessa Craft
- Italian Sausage Stew from To the Moon & Back
- Beef Vegetable Soup from Flour On My Face
- Salsa Chicken Soup from Thrifty Frugal Mom
- Beef Enchilada Soup from Teachers of Good Things
- Coconut Curry Chicken Stew from Glued to My Crafts
- Bean & Bacon Soup from Posed Perfection
- Puerto Rican Stew from Crystal & Comp.
- Tangy Pork Stew from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Bake Bean & Sausage Stew from Budget Girl
- Sweet Chili from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Ham, Kale & Navy Bean Stew from Motherhood on a Dime
- Curry Pumpkin Soup from Glued to My Crafts
- Seven Vegetable Minestrone Soup from Mama Miss
- Beef & Barley Soup from Happy Hooligans
- Easy Lentil Soup from Playtivities
What is your favorite fall soup?I love changing up my menu plan to include lots of delicious soups and stews for fall. Leave me a comment and tell me what you enjoy about this beautiful season!
Tonia is a homeschooling mom to one daughter, married to her high school sweetheart, and owner of one crazy beagle. She blogs at The Sunny Patch about the life & adventures of a homeschooling family. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.