I’m a visual learner. I learn best when I can see things.
Even as a kid I did better if I could see the math problem or map. Show me a map and I can get you anywhere. Give me step by step directions somewhere and I can only get you there that one time.
Kids from Kindergarten - 3rd grade are going to love this hands on lego educational activity.
Visualizing Math Concepts with LegoI think helping kids visualize concepts helps the math concept make sense and just “click” with kids.
Here is a wonderful way to help kids really understand fractions using the visual aid of Lego! (I mean what kid wouldn’t want to learn with Lego!)
Get all the tips and instructions for Teaching Fractions with Lego from And Next Comes L
Lego EducationLooking for more fun, hands on ideas for teaching with Lego?
- Practice Spelling with Legos
- 30 Lego Learning Activities
- Lego Brick Multiplication Flashcards (free)
- FREE Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- How to Make a Lego Drawbot
- Lego Inspired Spelling Tests (free printable)
- Learn the Books of the Bible with Lego
- All About Me – Lego Themed Back to School Worksheet
- Lego Duplo Number Mats (free!)