Before kids can read they need to learn their alphabet letters and the sounds they make. Then they need to learn how to hear those sounds in words.
Here are 10 really fun worksheets for kids to help kids practice identifying the beginning sound in words.
Snag this really fun, FREE Beginning Sounds Game from This Reading Mama.
Fun Letter Practice for Kids
- A to Z Letter Find
- Alphabet Dot to Dot
- Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats
- Alphabet Book, Cut & Paste
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Phonics Coloring Sheets
- Alphabet Practice Worksheets (A to Z)
- FREE Alphabet Go Fish Game
- Ice Cream Upper / Lower Case match
- Alphabet-O - Alphabetizing
- Bingo Marker Letter Find