If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you know we’ve been enjoying these fun, seasonal Create A Word activities!
Not only does it add a little fun seasonal spark to your school, but it is a great way for kids to practice spelling.
Halloween Spelling ActivityIt couldn’t be simpler, just print and form as many words as you can.
There are letter tiles included for younger kids (K-3rd grade) to use as spelling manipulatives.
More Create A Word Spelling Activities
Download Create A Word Halloween
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!