How are your kids sentences?
Chances are they need extra practice. Writing good sentences is hard work, but it is one of the most crucial skills for kids to “get” because they will need to write sentences their entire lives.
I love this hands on educational activity from Teach Me Mommy where she uses these Silly Sentence Sticks Activity to help kids improve their writing.
More Sentence Practice
- Building Sentences Cut & Paste Activity
- Smore Sentences Game
- Yummy Ice Cream Reader (practice making sentences and using sight words)
- 500+ Pages of FREE Creative Writing Prompts (themed, monthly, and more)
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- A+ Writing for Kids in 3 Steps