To understand how time works it is helpful for kids to follow a calendar for a couple of years. It not only helps them conceptualize time better, but it helps them learn the months, days of the week, and more.
This free printable calendar was made to be used with kid favorite bingo markers, although you could use it with stickers or crayons too.
I highly suggest using this with your Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade student.
Bingo Marker Calendar for KidsMy kids love using bingo markers so I whipped up this 2015-2016 calendar with them in mind. Again, this could easily be used with stickers or crayons if you prefer.
How to Use it:
- Color the picture at the top (optional)
- Have child say the date (Today is Monday, March 16th, 2015.)
- Ask your child what day of the week yesterday was or tomorrow will be
- Ask your child what month comes next or you just finished
- Point out any special events like birthdays or holidays coming up that month
- We use one color for weekdays and another one for weekends
More Kids Activities
- 40 Zoo Crafts for Kids
- Band Aid Art
- Pop Rock Science Experiment
- 14 Amazing Egg Science Experiments
- 25 Farm Activities
- 20 Dental Health Activities for Kids
- 400+ FREE Worksheets for Kids
Download 2015-2016 Bingo Marker Calendars
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!