There are some words in the English language that don't follow 'the rules'. Kids just need to memorize these words.
Between 50-75% of printed schoolbooks, library books, newspapers, and magazines are made up of these 200 Dolch Sight Words. So you can see how important it is for kids to not only know these sight words, but to know them fluently.
This edition of Crazy Road Sight Words Game includes all 41 of the 1st grade words for kids to learn and have fun practicing.
Sight Words Game
This game couldn't be simpler or more fun. Just print, laminate, and cut apart.
Complete instructions included, but basically it is played like a game of dominoes. This game can be played with 1-6 players.
This game is also available using the Pre-Primer Sight Words (Preschool) or Primer Sight words (Kindergarten) for extra practice.
More Sight Word Activities
- Over 100 1st Grade Games & Worksheets
- Princess Sight Word Readers (Toddler-2nd Grade)
- Common Sight Word Bingo
- Bug Sight Word Game
- Alphabet-O – Alphabetizing Sight Words
- Super Hero Sight Word Readers (Toddler-2nd Grade)
- Reading the Easy Way 1st Grade – 8 week sight word program including hands on worksheets like color by sight word, 5 games, and 8 sight word readers.