Did you get a stack of Valentines when you were a kid?
Since I grew up oversees we didn’t have the packs you can buy with the themed little ones you can give out to your whole class. We had to MAKE Valentines we wanted to give.
Personally, I think the Valentines you make are so much more meaningful and special!
Valentines for KidsSo if like me you prefer the personal touch of homemade Valentines, here are 14 Valentines Day Gifts for under $1 from Playtivities. So many really cute and creative ideas that run the gamut.
Plus don’t miss my super cute Valentines Day Coupon Book, Chocolate Playdough Recipe, or Red Hot Valentines Day Slime which all may super fun and thrifty Valentines Day gifts.
And can you believe they are all under $1?!
Valentines Day Activities for Kids
- 12 Valentines Day Crafts for Kids
- Valentines Day Alphabet Match (free printable)
- Valentine Heart bagel Recipe
- Valentines Day Coloring Pages (free printable)
- Why I Love you on Valentines Day (meaningful activity)
- February Writing Prompts (free printable)
- Valentines Day Candy Heart Estimation