Do you like the idea of sensory play, but really can’t stand the mess it makes?
You are NOT alone!
There have been quite a few times my preschooler and kindergartener have wanted to play with one of our sensory bins that I’ve redirected them because I didn’t want to cope with the mess.
Well, here are some practical solutions to our problem! Get 10 tips for Sensory Play without making a Mess from The Measured Mom.
And just in case you are wondering why do my kids need sensory play…
What tips would you add?
Fun Sensory Play Recipes & Activities
- Pumpkin Goop
- Scented Homemade Sand / Forest Bin
- Water Beads
- Bug Sensory Bin
- Fall Sensory Bin
- Snow Sensory Play
- Frozen Paint for Sensory Play
- Sensory Play with Edible Finger Paint
- Pasta Sensory Play
- Jell-O “Ocean” Sensory Play
- Christmas Slime Sensory Play