Learning to Write NumbersNumber mats are a great way to introduce making numbers to your tot, preschooler, or kindergartner (ages 2-5). It is a great hands on way for them to understand how to create the shape. These free printables (download link below) are a great template for kids to build on.
Materials to Practice Building Letters on Number Mats:
- Shape homemade pretzels.
- Fill with dot stickers
- Use Legos to build the letter
- Fill with colored pasta
- Coat wit glue and add glitter
- Glue yarn on
- Put stickers over the letter
- Cut & paste pictures that start with the same letter
- Stamp with corresponding letter stamps
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Color & Trace Pages
- Religious Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Wall Cards & Flashcards
- Learn to spell your name & address printable
- Alphabet Unit Idea Page
- DIY Chocolate Play doh
- Edible Finger-paint
- 100 Winter Activities, Crafts, and Treats for Kids
- Reading the Easy Way: Preschool - 12 week reading program including 6 games, fun worksheets like color by sight word, readers, and more!