This post may contain referral links. Here’s my full disclosure policy
Okay blogaversary is a made-up word. But did you know that a year ago tomorrow I started Living Life Intentionally? I have a REALLY cool freebie for you all tomorrow, but for today I thought I’d take a moment and reflect on the past year.
Numbers – I love numbers….I always have. So I just had to share some numbers/stats with you.
- Over 1 million page views!! (1,185, 945 to be exact) - Crazy, right! I would have never guessed I would have that many in just 1 year!
- Over 1800 people following along regularly on Feed burner and/or Facebook
- 330 posts this year
The other thing I thought would be fun was to show you some things you may have missed – I mean how many of you have been following along since day 1? (anyone?)
- These are my very first posts - I posted 3 my very first day. Have you seen these original posts? (click on image to see the post)
- Top 5 most viewed posts (the Seusical Learning Pack has gotten over 23,000 hits!)
- Most commented on posts (other than giveaways or top 5 most viewed)
- Some of my favorites (that weren’t mentioned above)
- I have had viewers/readers from almost every country in the world! It truly is a small world after all!!! Here are the countries that read the most:
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Most common browser used – Internet Explorer
- Operating System of those that read: 69% Windows, 15% Mac, and 16% read on a mobile device
I hope that was interesting to you! AND that you found some hidden treasures that you hadn’t seen before. I’ve got lots of printables, unit studies, the rest of My Father’s World Kindergarten, more Five in a Row, crafts, and more prepared for this coming year!
Now you tell me – what would you like to see more of? What are your favorite posts?