This post may contain referral links. Here’s my full disclosure policy
It was another week filled with lots of fun, creative ideas. We doubled our posts this week & had 94 posts!! That a whole lot of creative ideas – YEAH! Thanks for linking up & sharing your creativity with the rest of us! Here were a couple posts that stood out to me. If I featured you, feel free to grab an I was featured button below! To check out these amazing ideas I featured, just click on the box.
It’s your turn to join the T.G.I.F. Linky Party!I changed the date/name to fit better with everyone’s schedules! For those who may not know, T.G.I.F. means thank goodness it’s Friday! So our Linky Party will go live sometime every Friday. Everyone is welcome! I will personally visit each link and comment! I will pick a couple really fun ideas from the links entered & feature them in the following weeks Linky Party!
- You can include pretty much anything that is kid friendly: what you did this week with your Tots, Preschooler, Homeschooler, Fieldtrips, etc., new family favorite recipe, fun craft ideas, you get the idea. Please no giveaway or store links – Thanks!
- Please make sure that you include my button (feel free to grab it above) in either your post or your sidebar somewhere. (This will help more people find the Linky Party and we will get even more great ideas!!) Not to be the Linky Police, but I will be monitoring and deleting posts if they do not follow protocol – thanks!
- Consider joining the blog (GFC, email, or however you usually like to join blogs). Not mandatory, but I am confident you will find lots of ideas, free printables, inspiration, and recipes. Plus you will get an email reminding you to join in the Linky Party each week!
- Please link to the actual post, not just your blog homepage. That way everyone can find your post more easily.
- Feel free to share this with anyone you like. The more link-ups we get – the more ideas & inspiration for everyone! So feel free to like it (which will share it on facebook) or click on the sharing is caring below).
- Try to stop by at least 3 other links & comment. We all love comments – so let’s share the joy!